Unique celebrates a record breaking month! We're incredibly proud to announce that even during the current climate, we've seen incredible increases within all sectors of the business. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers, both old and new and not forgetting our amazing Unique team! Here's to the next quarter!
Find out everything you need to know including the latest news by subscribing to our Monthly News Update!
You'll get to hear about our latest products and fantastic new car accessory ranges!
Please note we will not share your personal information with any third parties. By clicking 'Subscribe Now' you agree to receiving monthly updates from Unique Products UK.
Our latest UK exclusive range is now available! Lightweight EVA! Super light and massively robust, the EVA material offers supreme protection against all weathers. The Diamond Cell design captures any spills / dirt, allowing a easier, faster clean.
We're excited to annouce our latest accreditation for Sustainability with Ecovadis! Unique continue to drive their journey into becoming more sustainable and ethical.
Our sustainability journey continues, we're pleased to annouce that we're now a member of Sedex! Sedex will assist us in making responsible and sustainable decisions in throughout our business and supply chain.
Unique are now ISO 14001 certified, ensuring further confidence in Unique as your Car Accessory supplier.
In the Know
Creativity is contagious, pass it on!
Our unique systems and available product options set us apart from any competitor.
- World Class Patented Products available direct from the manufacturer.
- Millions of colour combinations are offered on all Carpet, and Rubber Car Mat ranges.
- We have the UK's largest database for Car and Boot Mat templates.
- Our online developement team continuously improve and update our online ordering systems for easier access and usability.
- With over 28 years of experience in the automotive industry, we will provide sound advice quickly as and when you need it.
- We have attained the coveted ISO 14001: 2004 accreditation, and working towards "Carbon Offsetting" to minimize the effect of the company's Carbon Footprint - working towards the ISO Standard 1406.